Pringles Food Truck Flavors Cheeseburger
Taste test: Cheeseburger flavoring is back in Pringles cans, but apparently they were not content to revive Limited Edition Cheeseburger or Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger and instead brought this one as part of a new food truck theme. Why? If you're craving a cheeseburger, would you be particularly craving one from a truck? Is there a particular taste that unites all food truck cheeseburgers and distinguishes them from burgers that are grilled, broiled or steamed without being on wheels? Not in any obvious way that we can think of.
We opened the can to find that there was minimal seasoning visible on the surfaces of the uniformly shaped crisps. We crunched in to taste a flavor much like those other cheeseburger Pringles: resembling the taste of a McDonald's cheeseburger with a mix of condiments. The taste was pretty mild, far less intense than some other cheeseburger-flavored snacks, but still a good taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but kind of like a McDonald's cheeseburger.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road