Pringles Food Truck Flavors Cheeseburger
Taste test: Cheeseburger flavoring is back in Pringles cans, but apparently they were not content to revive Limited Edition Cheeseburger or Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger and instead brought this one as part of a new food truck theme. Why? If you're craving a cheeseburger, would you be particularly craving one from a truck? Is there a particular taste that unites all food truck cheeseburgers and distinguishes them from burgers that are grilled, broiled or steamed without being on wheels? Not in any obvious way that we can think of.
We opened the can to find that there was minimal seasoning visible on the surfaces of the uniformly shaped crisps. We crunched in to taste a flavor much like those other cheeseburger Pringles: resembling the taste of a McDonald's cheeseburger with a mix of condiments. The taste was pretty mild, far less intense than some other cheeseburger-flavored snacks, but still a good taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but kind of like a McDonald's cheeseburger.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road