Pringles Family Faves White Cheddar Pop
Taste test: So the idea here was that these Pringles were supposed to taste like white cheddar popcorn — one type of snack trying to taste like a different snack category entirely.
It's not the first time this has been attempted, as Wise previously brought us cheese puff flavored potato chips. The overall color of these Pringles was lighter than typical Pringles because of the white cheese powder. So, did these Pringles really taste like cheddar popcorn? Nope, but they did taste pretty good, with the usual Pringles texture and a good helping of white cheddar powder. The cheese level varied from crisp to crisp, and it seemed to be mostly on one side of the crisps, so reactions varied based on how much cheese was on any given piece and which way people chose to eat it.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, smelled like normal Pringles with no cheese. After that, I could smell some of the white cheddar.
From the package: “lights, camera, crisps!” ... “canned laughter?” ... “crisp break!” ... “we need a stunt can!” ... “stacked whole crisps!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road