Pringles Family Faves White Cheddar Pop
Taste test: So the idea here was that these Pringles were supposed to taste like white cheddar popcorn — one type of snack trying to taste like a different snack category entirely.
It's not the first time this has been attempted, as Wise previously brought us cheese puff flavored potato chips. The overall color of these Pringles was lighter than typical Pringles because of the white cheese powder. So, did these Pringles really taste like cheddar popcorn? Nope, but they did taste pretty good, with the usual Pringles texture and a good helping of white cheddar powder. The cheese level varied from crisp to crisp, and it seemed to be mostly on one side of the crisps, so reactions varied based on how much cheese was on any given piece and which way people chose to eat it.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, smelled like normal Pringles with no cheese. After that, I could smell some of the white cheddar.
From the package: “lights, camera, crisps!” ... “canned laughter?” ... “crisp break!” ... “we need a stunt can!” ... “stacked whole crisps!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road