Pringles Family Faves Taco Night
Taste test: This version of Pringles had some fairly dark flavor powder sprinkled unevenly across the crisps.
They were extremely tasty, and they really did taste like tacos — not just taco powder, but really a mix of tastes like a loaded-up taco. Our tasters were quite thrilled. There wasn't any heat to speak of, but these sure were tasty. Great new flavor from the snacking engineers at Pringles!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder. Strong.
From the package: “the crisp is served!” ... “add some spice! pop!” ... “pass the Pringles!” ... “100 crisps in every can!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Trivia: This flavor was recalled by Procter & Gamble shortly after we posted the review because it contains hydrolyzed vegetable protein from Basic Food Flavors Inc., which has been linked to salmonella.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road