Pringles Family Faves Taco Night
Taste test: This version of Pringles had some fairly dark flavor powder sprinkled unevenly across the crisps.
They were extremely tasty, and they really did taste like tacos — not just taco powder, but really a mix of tastes like a loaded-up taco. Our tasters were quite thrilled. There wasn't any heat to speak of, but these sure were tasty. Great new flavor from the snacking engineers at Pringles!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder. Strong.
From the package: “the crisp is served!” ... “add some spice! pop!” ... “pass the Pringles!” ... “100 crisps in every can!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
Trivia: This flavor was recalled by Procter & Gamble shortly after we posted the review because it contains hydrolyzed vegetable protein from Basic Food Flavors Inc., which has been linked to salmonella.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road