Pringles Extra Hot Chili & Lime
Taste test: We've seen quite a few flavors of Pringles promise some sort of heat, but they rarely delivered. This time, the promise was not just heat, but extra heat. We were hopeful. The crisps had a lot of red seasoning on their surfaces, mostly on the convex side.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild chili and lime taste to go along with the usual Pringles potato flavor — but no heat, at least initially. It didn’t take long for some heat to arrive, but it was a pretty ordinary level of heat as it built up in the aftertaste. Nothing really "extra" about it.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a hint of lime, nothing in the way of heat.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fry's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road