Pringles Extra Hot Chili & Lime
Taste test: We've seen quite a few flavors of Pringles promise some sort of heat, but they rarely delivered. This time, the promise was not just heat, but extra heat. We were hopeful. The crisps had a lot of red seasoning on their surfaces, mostly on the convex side.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild chili and lime taste to go along with the usual Pringles potato flavor — but no heat, at least initially. It didn’t take long for some heat to arrive, but it was a pretty ordinary level of heat as it built up in the aftertaste. Nothing really "extra" about it.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a hint of lime, nothing in the way of heat.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Lime Chips (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fry's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road