Pringles Cinnamon & Sugar
Taste test: This limited-edition flavor was released in tandem with White Chocolate Peppermint as one of the first-ever sweet Pringles flavors. The crisps had just a bit of brownish cinnamon sugar visible on the surfaces, mostly near the edges.
I crunched in to find a nice mild cinnamon sugar taste, far more subtle then some of the other cinnamon sugar snacks we've tried, but still pretty tasty. Most of our tasters enjoyed eating these. When we left this can out next to the White Chocolate Peppermint one and let our tasters have at them, this one ended up empty while the other one was still more than three-quarters full.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast, but not a strong aroma.
From the package: “Limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road