Pringles Cinnamon & Sugar
Taste test: This limited-edition flavor was released in tandem with White Chocolate Peppermint as one of the first-ever sweet Pringles flavors. The crisps had just a bit of brownish cinnamon sugar visible on the surfaces, mostly near the edges.
I crunched in to find a nice mild cinnamon sugar taste, far more subtle then some of the other cinnamon sugar snacks we've tried, but still pretty tasty. Most of our tasters enjoyed eating these. When we left this can out next to the White Chocolate Peppermint one and let our tasters have at them, this one ended up empty while the other one was still more than three-quarters full.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast, but not a strong aroma.
From the package: “Limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road