Pringles Chile con Queso
Taste test: When we spotted this flavor on the chips aisle shelf at Wal-Mart, we weren't sure whether it was a new flavor or one we'd eaten previously. So we checked the archives and found our review of Pringles Game Time Zesty Queso, which said the flavor wasn't all that zesty.
Sometimes "new" Pringles flavors are just renames/repackagings of old flavors, and we wondered whether that would be the case. But that wondering stopped as soon as we crunched in — this it didn't even say "zesty" on the can, but it was quite zesty and fairly hot, quite unlike the other. A very good hot cheese flavor, very tasty. Really good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy cheese smell of middling strength.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road