Pringles Chile con Queso
Taste test: When we spotted this flavor on the chips aisle shelf at Wal-Mart, we weren't sure whether it was a new flavor or one we'd eaten previously. So we checked the archives and found our review of Pringles Game Time Zesty Queso, which said the flavor wasn't all that zesty.
Sometimes "new" Pringles flavors are just renames/repackagings of old flavors, and we wondered whether that would be the case. But that wondering stopped as soon as we crunched in — this it didn't even say "zesty" on the can, but it was quite zesty and fairly hot, quite unlike the other. A very good hot cheese flavor, very tasty. Really good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy cheese smell of middling strength.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road