Pringles Chile con Queso
Taste test: When we spotted this flavor on the chips aisle shelf at Wal-Mart, we weren't sure whether it was a new flavor or one we'd eaten previously. So we checked the archives and found our review of Pringles Game Time Zesty Queso, which said the flavor wasn't all that zesty.
Sometimes "new" Pringles flavors are just renames/repackagings of old flavors, and we wondered whether that would be the case. But that wondering stopped as soon as we crunched in — this it didn't even say "zesty" on the can, but it was quite zesty and fairly hot, quite unlike the other. A very good hot cheese flavor, very tasty. Really good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy cheese smell of middling strength.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road