Pringles Chile y Limón
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had a fairly light seasoning on one of its surfaces, with the typical Pringles flavor.
Our snackers crunched in to find a mild chile and lime flavor on some of the crisps, and a stronger one on others. People liked the taste and found it to go well with beer, and some people went back to the can for handful after handful, so we had an empty can quicker than usual.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much chile or lime, mostly just the standard Pringles potato smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Lime Chips (151 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road