Pringles Chile y Limón
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had a fairly light seasoning on one of its surfaces, with the typical Pringles flavor.
Our snackers crunched in to find a mild chile and lime flavor on some of the crisps, and a stronger one on others. People liked the taste and found it to go well with beer, and some people went back to the can for handful after handful, so we had an empty can quicker than usual.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much chile or lime, mostly just the standard Pringles potato smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Lime Chips (147 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road