Pringles Chile y Limón
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had a fairly light seasoning on one of its surfaces, with the typical Pringles flavor.
Our snackers crunched in to find a mild chile and lime flavor on some of the crisps, and a stronger one on others. People liked the taste and found it to go well with beer, and some people went back to the can for handful after handful, so we had an empty can quicker than usual.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much chile or lime, mostly just the standard Pringles potato smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road