Pringles Cheez Ummms Mild Jalapeño Cheddar
Taste test: This new Pringles flavor, part of a line of three "Cheez-Ummms" flavors, shouldn't be confused with the original Cheez Ums.
The folks at Pringles went beyond simply "cheese" by specifying Mild Jalapeño Cheddar, and even more significantly, they've also added to additional M's to the name — zooming from "Ums" right past "Umms" to land at "Ummms." Um, I don't think most of our snackers even noticed that detail, but they did like the taste of these. The crisps had the same brittle, soft crunch that we've come to expect from Pringles, with a bit of orange seasoning unevenly applied and a tangy and tasty jalapeño cheddar flavor. Naming the flavor "mild" was kind of lame, but the crisps tasted good despite that. They weren't really hot by any means (and they didn't claim to be) but there was a bit of heat and plenty of jalapeño flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells like a jalapeño cheese sauce.
From the package: “Super Stack” ... “Made with Real Cheese”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road