Pringles Cheez Ummms Mild Jalapeño Cheddar
Taste test: This new Pringles flavor, part of a line of three "Cheez-Ummms" flavors, shouldn't be confused with the original Cheez Ums.
The folks at Pringles went beyond simply "cheese" by specifying Mild Jalapeño Cheddar, and even more significantly, they've also added to additional M's to the name — zooming from "Ums" right past "Umms" to land at "Ummms." Um, I don't think most of our snackers even noticed that detail, but they did like the taste of these. The crisps had the same brittle, soft crunch that we've come to expect from Pringles, with a bit of orange seasoning unevenly applied and a tangy and tasty jalapeño cheddar flavor. Naming the flavor "mild" was kind of lame, but the crisps tasted good despite that. They weren't really hot by any means (and they didn't claim to be) but there was a bit of heat and plenty of jalapeño flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells like a jalapeño cheese sauce.
From the package: “Super Stack” ... “Made with Real Cheese”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road