Pringles Cheez-Ummms 4 Cheese
Taste test: These Pringles had the usual Pringles color over most of the crisps, with some additional bright orange seasoning on some areas of each crisp.
They were fairly tasty, with a fairly mild mix of cheeses. It was not a bad taste at all, but it was way less intense than I would expect from a crisp that promised to be "bursting with flavor" and contained four different kinds of cheese. Pringles didn't go our of their way to advertise which four cheeses these contained, but a complete reading of the fine-print ingredients revealed Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano and Swiss. One interesting side note was that that they changed the spelling of the original Pringles Cheez Ums to have three M's instead of one, but considering the four cheeses, spelling it Ummmms might have been more appropriate.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell. Could very well be four of them.
From the package: “Made with Real Cheese” ... “Super Stack” ... “Bursting with real cheese flavor”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road