Pringles Cheez-Ummms 4 Cheese
Taste test: These Pringles had the usual Pringles color over most of the crisps, with some additional bright orange seasoning on some areas of each crisp.
They were fairly tasty, with a fairly mild mix of cheeses. It was not a bad taste at all, but it was way less intense than I would expect from a crisp that promised to be "bursting with flavor" and contained four different kinds of cheese. Pringles didn't go our of their way to advertise which four cheeses these contained, but a complete reading of the fine-print ingredients revealed Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano and Swiss. One interesting side note was that that they changed the spelling of the original Pringles Cheez Ums to have three M's instead of one, but considering the four cheeses, spelling it Ummmms might have been more appropriate.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell. Could very well be four of them.
From the package: “Made with Real Cheese” ... “Super Stack” ... “Bursting with real cheese flavor”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road