Pringles Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: When I spotted this Pringles flavor at my local chain discount store, it seemed like a new one based on my memory, but there was a voice in the back of my head saying, "Maybe not!" I bought it anyway and checked the list of all Pringles when I got home to find that there was no flavor with this exact name, but there was a Cheddar & Sour Cream sold under the "Cheez-Ummms" sub-brand (along with Mild Jalapeño Cheddar and 4 Cheese).
Since the Cheez-Ummms (yes, three M's) version had an underwhelming flavor, it seemed worth trying these to see if they had improved the flavor. I crunched in to find that they indeed had! The surfaces had just a slight hint of light orange seasoning, but the flavor really screamed sour cream and cheddar. Much better!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like plain Pringles.
From the package: “you don't just eat 'em #YouDontJustEatEm N202585 000”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road