Pringles Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: When I spotted this Pringles flavor at my local chain discount store, it seemed like a new one based on my memory, but there was a voice in the back of my head saying, "Maybe not!" I bought it anyway and checked the list of all Pringles when I got home to find that there was no flavor with this exact name, but there was a Cheddar & Sour Cream sold under the "Cheez-Ummms" sub-brand (along with Mild Jalapeño Cheddar and 4 Cheese).
Since the Cheez-Ummms (yes, three M's) version had an underwhelming flavor, it seemed worth trying these to see if they had improved the flavor. I crunched in to find that they indeed had! The surfaces had just a slight hint of light orange seasoning, but the flavor really screamed sour cream and cheddar. Much better!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like plain Pringles.
From the package: “you don't just eat 'em #YouDontJustEatEm N202585 000”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road