Pringles Cheddar Cheese Lightly Salted
Taste test: This version of Pringles was billed having half as much salt as the regularly salted Cheddar flavor, claiming "great taste, less sodium" on the can. They did not go so far as to say that it was "as great" as anything else.
I opened the can to find that the crisps had the usual shapes, with just the lightest coating of orange seasoning in places. I crunched in to find that the flavor was quite mild — both the potato and cheddar were noticeably weaker than typical Pringles. The taste wasn't bad, but it was sufficiently watered down that I would need to eat more of these to feel equally satisfied.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese and potato smell.
From the package: “50 less sodium than Pringles® Cheddar Cheese”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road