Pringles Cheddar Cheese Lightly Salted
Taste test: This version of Pringles was billed having half as much salt as the regularly salted Cheddar flavor, claiming "great taste, less sodium" on the can. They did not go so far as to say that it was "as great" as anything else.
I opened the can to find that the crisps had the usual shapes, with just the lightest coating of orange seasoning in places. I crunched in to find that the flavor was quite mild — both the potato and cheddar were noticeably weaker than typical Pringles. The taste wasn't bad, but it was sufficiently watered down that I would need to eat more of these to feel equally satisfied.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese and potato smell.
From the package: “50 less sodium than Pringles® Cheddar Cheese”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road