Pringles Cheddar Cheese Lightly Salted
Taste test: This version of Pringles was billed having half as much salt as the regularly salted Cheddar flavor, claiming "great taste, less sodium" on the can. They did not go so far as to say that it was "as great" as anything else.
I opened the can to find that the crisps had the usual shapes, with just the lightest coating of orange seasoning in places. I crunched in to find that the flavor was quite mild — both the potato and cheddar were noticeably weaker than typical Pringles. The taste wasn't bad, but it was sufficiently watered down that I would need to eat more of these to feel equally satisfied.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese and potato smell.
From the package: “50 less sodium than Pringles® Cheddar Cheese”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road