Pringles Buffalo Ranch Dip
Taste test: This limited-edition version of Pringles had just the slightest bit of dark orange seasoning visible on the surfaces, mostly around the edges, so the actual crisps were much less orange than the football-themed can.
We crunched in to find a nice kick of spice, with sort of a mix of a Buffalo sauce dip and some vinegar. Pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, intense. Strong Buffalo sauce smell, cleared the sinuses instantly.
From the package: “Game Time at Walmart” ... “Limited Time Only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road