Pringles Buffalo Ranch Dip
Taste test: This limited-edition version of Pringles had just the slightest bit of dark orange seasoning visible on the surfaces, mostly around the edges, so the actual crisps were much less orange than the football-themed can.
We crunched in to find a nice kick of spice, with sort of a mix of a Buffalo sauce dip and some vinegar. Pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, intense. Strong Buffalo sauce smell, cleared the sinuses instantly.
From the package: “Game Time at Walmart” ... “Limited Time Only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road