Pringles Buffalo Ranch Dip
Taste test: This limited-edition version of Pringles had just the slightest bit of dark orange seasoning visible on the surfaces, mostly around the edges, so the actual crisps were much less orange than the football-themed can.
We crunched in to find a nice kick of spice, with sort of a mix of a Buffalo sauce dip and some vinegar. Pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, intense. Strong Buffalo sauce smell, cleared the sinuses instantly.
From the package: “Game Time at Walmart” ... “Limited Time Only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road