Pringles Buffalo Ranch
Taste test: These Pringles looked mostly like the original ones, with a pale color and just the slightest hint of orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very mild heat and a slight ranch taste. Buffalo sauce and ranch together sounded like an odd combination (blue cheese is where it's at with Buffalo sauce) and this combo was OK but nothing special. Not one of the better Pringles flavors.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some hot zing with a definite ranch smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road