Pringles Buffalo Ranch
Taste test: These Pringles looked mostly like the original ones, with a pale color and just the slightest hint of orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very mild heat and a slight ranch taste. Buffalo sauce and ranch together sounded like an odd combination (blue cheese is where it's at with Buffalo sauce) and this combo was OK but nothing special. Not one of the better Pringles flavors.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some hot zing with a definite ranch smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road