Pringles Buffalo Ranch
Taste test: These Pringles looked mostly like the original ones, with a pale color and just the slightest hint of orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very mild heat and a slight ranch taste. Buffalo sauce and ranch together sounded like an odd combination (blue cheese is where it's at with Buffalo sauce) and this combo was OK but nothing special. Not one of the better Pringles flavors.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some hot zing with a definite ranch smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (120 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road