Pringles Buffalo Ranch
Taste test: These Pringles looked mostly like the original ones, with a pale color and just the slightest hint of orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very mild heat and a slight ranch taste. Buffalo sauce and ranch together sounded like an odd combination (blue cheese is where it's at with Buffalo sauce) and this combo was OK but nothing special. Not one of the better Pringles flavors.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some hot zing with a definite ranch smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road