Pringles Bourbon Barbecue Chicken
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had a smattering of mostly light reddish seasoning on the surfaces, unevenly applied.
I crunched in to find a nice tasty mix of sweet and savory barbecue seasonings, a fairly intense flavor. It even tasted a bit like chicken. The flavor grew into a hot one in the aftertaste, and the heat lingered for a little while. We shared these around with lots of snackers and just about everyone had something good to say about the taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road