Pringles Bourbon Barbecue Chicken
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had a smattering of mostly light reddish seasoning on the surfaces, unevenly applied.
I crunched in to find a nice tasty mix of sweet and savory barbecue seasonings, a fairly intense flavor. It even tasted a bit like chicken. The flavor grew into a hot one in the aftertaste, and the heat lingered for a little while. We shared these around with lots of snackers and just about everyone had something good to say about the taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (82 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road