Pringles Bourbon Barbecue Chicken
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had a smattering of mostly light reddish seasoning on the surfaces, unevenly applied.
I crunched in to find a nice tasty mix of sweet and savory barbecue seasonings, a fairly intense flavor. It even tasted a bit like chicken. The flavor grew into a hot one in the aftertaste, and the heat lingered for a little while. We shared these around with lots of snackers and just about everyone had something good to say about the taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road