Pringles Blueberry & Hazelnut
Taste test: This new Pringles flavor looked just like ordinary Pringles, with no special coloring resulting from the unusual flavor pairing of blueberry and hazelnut.
(When I say that they looked the same, I am putting aside the fact that the crisps got smashed to smithereens on their postal journey from Thailand to the USA, with a breakage rate far higher than I've ever seen in my extensive experience eating Pringles.) They had a mild sweet blueberry taste, along with the usual Pringles flavor. I didn't notice any particular hazuelnut flavor, but some tasters said they definitely could. Some of our tasters didn't want to get near these crisps, but the ones who tried them generally had no complaints or even really liked the taste. We did have one taster who just couldn't get her head around the whole concept of fruity, nutty, sweetened Pringles and kept grimacing after she ate some.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild blueberry smell. Very nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: dried potato, vegetable oil, wheat starch, blueberry & hazelnut flavour (sugar, whey, monosodium glutamate, teast extract, glycine, flavours, citric acid, artificial sweetener (aspartame), disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, corn syrup, modified corn starch, blueberry essence, hazelnut extract), corn flour, rice flour, maltodextrin, emulsifier (vegetable origin), salt, dextrose”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road