Pringles Blueberry & Hazelnut
Taste test: This new Pringles flavor looked just like ordinary Pringles, with no special coloring resulting from the unusual flavor pairing of blueberry and hazelnut.
(When I say that they looked the same, I am putting aside the fact that the crisps got smashed to smithereens on their postal journey from Thailand to the USA, with a breakage rate far higher than I've ever seen in my extensive experience eating Pringles.) They had a mild sweet blueberry taste, along with the usual Pringles flavor. I didn't notice any particular hazuelnut flavor, but some tasters said they definitely could. Some of our tasters didn't want to get near these crisps, but the ones who tried them generally had no complaints or even really liked the taste. We did have one taster who just couldn't get her head around the whole concept of fruity, nutty, sweetened Pringles and kept grimacing after she ate some.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild blueberry smell. Very nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: dried potato, vegetable oil, wheat starch, blueberry & hazelnut flavour (sugar, whey, monosodium glutamate, teast extract, glycine, flavours, citric acid, artificial sweetener (aspartame), disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, corn syrup, modified corn starch, blueberry essence, hazelnut extract), corn flour, rice flour, maltodextrin, emulsifier (vegetable origin), salt, dextrose”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (430 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road