Primizie Crispbreads Simply Salted
Taste test: These chips looked like a hybrid of pita chips and tortilla chips, and unlike the other Primizie varieties, this one was just dough and salt, with no special seasoning. We enjoyed the flavors on those other three kinds, but this gave us a chance to focus on the taste of the underlying chips.
We crunched in to find a crunch that ranged from light to fairly solid from one bite to the next, with a flavor that more consistent, yet a bit bland. Some of our snackers detected some fried dough taste too. We could taste some salt, but the combination of corn and what really wasn't all that interesting. These might work best for dipping to give them some more flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oily, fried sort of wheat smell. Not bad.
From the package: “Primizie Crispbreads are a true chef created snack. They are an addictive, flavor forward, thick cut specialty chip with a distinctive crunch. Primizie Crispbreads are great for snacking on their own or pair perfectly with just about any dip or spread imaginable.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Piadina, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Bread Snacks (19 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road