Primizie Crispbreads New Mexico Mild Chimayo Chile and Lime
Taste test: These chips looked like sort of a cross between seasoned tortilla chips and pita chips, with wedge shapes, lots of seasoning on the surfaces and some bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch with a good crispness, and (as promised) a mild chili pepper kick, with just a hint of lime in the aftertaste. The pepper was much milder than most chile & lime-flavored chips. The heat grew a bit strong in the aftertaste, with some spicy kick lingering in the back of the throat. Tasty and good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good kick of chili pepper, with a hint of lime. Very nice!
From the package: “all natural” ... “grilled and crisped” ... “thick cut” ... “handmade snack crisps” ... “Primizie Crispbreads are a true chef created snack. They are an addictive, flavor forward, thick cut specialty chip with a distinctive crunch. Primizie Crispbreads are great for snacking on their own or pair perfectly with just about any dip or spread imaginable.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Piadina, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road