Primizie Crispbreads Classic Italian 7-Herb Blend
Taste test: These chips were shaped kind of like pizza wedges, which seemed appropriate given the Italian herb flavor. The chips had a light beige color overall, with many large bubbles embedded inside and some large bits of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a fairly solid feel and a bread-like taste. The mix of herbs was tasty, with a mild kick of heat in the aftertaste, though not really much like your typical Italian herb blend. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of spices. Oddly, smells like falafel.
From the package: “all natural” ... “grilled and crisped” ... “thick cut” ... “handmade snack crisps” ... “Primizie Crispbreads are a true chef created snack. They are an addictive, flavor forward, thick cut specialty chip with a distinctive crunch. Primizie Crispbreads are great for snacking on their own or pair perfectly with just about any dip or spread imaginable.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Piadina, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road