Pretz Sweet Corn
Taste test: This version of the Pretz bread sticks had a flavor that was sweet and like corn, kind of like a buttered corn on the cob, but less like sweetcorn than several other snacks we've reviewed.
The taste was still good, but there was just not as much of the corn soup/creamed corn flavor. I did notice that flavor in the aftertaste, and also when I licked the flavor powder on my fingertips. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like lightly buttered corn. Nice.
From the package: “Baked snack sticks” ... “Stick up for excitement.” ... “Contains wheat, soybeans and coconut. Manufactured in a facility that uses milk, peanuts, fish and shrimp.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road