Pretz Sweet Corn
Taste test: This version of the Pretz bread sticks had a flavor that was sweet and like corn, kind of like a buttered corn on the cob, but less like sweetcorn than several other snacks we've reviewed.
The taste was still good, but there was just not as much of the corn soup/creamed corn flavor. I did notice that flavor in the aftertaste, and also when I licked the flavor powder on my fingertips. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like lightly buttered corn. Nice.
From the package: “Baked snack sticks” ... “Stick up for excitement.” ... “Contains wheat, soybeans and coconut. Manufactured in a facility that uses milk, peanuts, fish and shrimp.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road