Pretz Hot Chili Salad
Taste test: These thin, wheat-based snack sticks were each a bit under 5 inches long and had kind of a light brown/beige color, with some mostly-white seasoning powder on the surfaces as well.
I crunched in find a very nice crispy crunch and somewhat brittle feel, with a tasty wheat flavor at first that soon grew tangy and hot. The heat kept growing in the aftertaste, to the point of being pretty hot. The bag contained 26 sticks, a good helping, so plenty of them to share around. Nice kick, very tasty!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like salad than chili. Mild, very quite nice.
From the package: “Manufactured in a facility that uses fish, shrimp, peanuts and coconut.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1025 snacks)
- Chili Chips (224 snacks)
- Crackers (215 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road