Pret Croxton Manor Cheddar & Red Onion Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had a brownish orange color, with many green bits visible all over the chips. They were cut thick, with wiggly shapes and many bubbles embedded inside. Many of the chips were fairly large for such a small bag, and a few of them were folder over.
When I crunched in, I was very impressed. The chips had a whole lot of crunch, with a pretty good crispness, and they were absolutely loaded with cheddar and onion flavor, with sort of a raw onion taste. Most cheese and onion chips are pretty mild in terms of the flavor, but not these. Very, very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar and onion smell.
From the package: “Ian (Head of Crisps) was convinced he could make our even better. (We didn't see him for months.) He's feeling rather smug now, as we have to agree — they really do taste very, very good.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road