President's Choice Tandoori Barbecue
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were generally smallish, with an orange seasoning unevenly applied to the various chips, plus some bits of skin around some of the edges.
The chips were crisp and had a nice crunch, and the seasoning won the day, as our tasters all praised the great mix of spices, which were more subdued than other Indian spiced potato chips (such as Lay's Magic Masala) but were still different enough to stand out from the barbecue chip crowd — really tasty with a mild kick of heat. Spices aside, tasters also enjoyed the great texture of the chips and the excellent potato flavor. Great snack!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a tangy barbecue, with some Indian spices (but less than most Indian chips we've tried).
From the package: “Crunchy rippled potato chips made with an Indian-inspired spice blend.” ... “Improved/Amélioré! Bag Now Resealable/Sac maintenant refermable.” ... “We've seasoned these crunchy rippled chips with our very own masala (spice blend) and other selected ingredients to recreate the great taste, colour and aroma of your favorite tandoori dishes. Take a bite and experience your very own passage to India!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (480 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baldree's No Frills, Gananoque, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road