President's Choice World of Flavours Sweet Chili Thai
There was a nice mix of spice and sweetness, with flavor seasoning moderate enough that the great taste of the potato came through too. After eating the impressive Tandoori Barbecue flavor from President's Choice and finding mostly small chips in that bag, we were surprised to find that this bag had lots of large chips. Our tasters quickly crunched their way through the whole bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet chili smell.
From the package: “Nicely seasoned for a touch of sweetness and a fiery kick, these crunchy rippled chips are spicy-sweet perfection. A tasty, Thai-inspired fusion of flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baldree's No Frills, Gananoque, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road