President's Choice World of Flavors Poutine
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a dull yellow color, with some spots of skin on the edges, plus a light smattering of dark seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick and had a light crunch with a very nice crispness, plus a tasty, strong, gravy-like flavor. I couldn't taste much in the way of cheese curds, but the surprise was the spicy and mildly hot aftertaste — not something in evidence in the Poutine flavor from Ruffles. Not a lot of heat, but definitely some, and what there was lingered for quite a while. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, it does smell like fries and gravy.
From the package: “Crunchy rippled potato chips made with a Québécois-Inspired gravy and cheese seasoning.” ... “Recreating the mouth-watering flavours of a diner favorite — fries with brown gravy and cheese curds — these crunchy ripple chips are a great take on a Québécois classic.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Emma and Tim in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road