President's Choice World of Flavors Poutine
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a dull yellow color, with some spots of skin on the edges, plus a light smattering of dark seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick and had a light crunch with a very nice crispness, plus a tasty, strong, gravy-like flavor. I couldn't taste much in the way of cheese curds, but the surprise was the spicy and mildly hot aftertaste — not something in evidence in the Poutine flavor from Ruffles. Not a lot of heat, but definitely some, and what there was lingered for quite a while. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, it does smell like fries and gravy.
From the package: “Crunchy rippled potato chips made with a Québécois-Inspired gravy and cheese seasoning.” ... “Recreating the mouth-watering flavours of a diner favorite — fries with brown gravy and cheese curds — these crunchy ripple chips are a great take on a Québécois classic.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Emma and Tim in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road