President's Choice Loads of Jalapeño Popper Scorching Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and fairly flat shapes, with a dull orange color generally, plus some dark orange seasoning on parts of the surfaces. The promise of "loads of jalapeño popper" has us eager to get some good heat.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and a tasyy heat, not super hot but still pretty hot. The bag said that there was cheddar cheese along with the jalapeno (as you would expect from a jalapeño popper) but mostly we could taste the jalapeno. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy!
From the package: “Pleins de Saveur Jalapeño au Fromage Croustilles Ondulées” ... “With jalapeno pepper and cheddar cheese seasoning”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road