President's Choice Loads of Jalapeño Popper Scorching Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and fairly flat shapes, with a dull orange color generally, plus some dark orange seasoning on parts of the surfaces. The promise of "loads of jalapeño popper" has us eager to get some good heat.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and a tasyy heat, not super hot but still pretty hot. The bag said that there was cheddar cheese along with the jalapeno (as you would expect from a jalapeño popper) but mostly we could taste the jalapeno. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy!
From the package: “Pleins de Saveur Jalapeño au Fromage Croustilles Ondulées” ... “With jalapeno pepper and cheddar cheese seasoning”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road