President's Choice Loads of Jalapeño Popper Scorching Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and fairly flat shapes, with a dull orange color generally, plus some dark orange seasoning on parts of the surfaces. The promise of "loads of jalapeño popper" has us eager to get some good heat.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and a tasyy heat, not super hot but still pretty hot. The bag said that there was cheddar cheese along with the jalapeno (as you would expect from a jalapeño popper) but mostly we could taste the jalapeno. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy!
From the package: “Pleins de Saveur Jalapeño au Fromage Croustilles Ondulées” ... “With jalapeno pepper and cheddar cheese seasoning”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road