President's Choice Loaded Baked Potato
Taste test: These thick-cut, wide-rippled chips had a yellowish color with some green specks of seasoning.
We crunched in to find that the chips were very tasty, with lots of cheese, sour cream and onion that really did simulate the taste of a generously loaded baked potato. We brought these to a wedding reception and stationed them at the snack table, and all of the guests who tried them gave a thumbs-up. Excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, it really does smell like a loaded baked potato.
From the package: “thick cut dipping chips” ... “Made with a cheddar cheese, green onion and sour cream seasoning blend.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baldree's No Frills, Gananoque, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road