President's Choice Loaded Baked Potato
Taste test: These thick-cut, wide-rippled chips had a yellowish color with some green specks of seasoning.
We crunched in to find that the chips were very tasty, with lots of cheese, sour cream and onion that really did simulate the taste of a generously loaded baked potato. We brought these to a wedding reception and stationed them at the snack table, and all of the guests who tried them gave a thumbs-up. Excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, it really does smell like a loaded baked potato.
From the package: “thick cut dipping chips” ... “Made with a cheddar cheese, green onion and sour cream seasoning blend.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baldree's No Frills, Gananoque, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road