President's Choice Greek Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips promised to be flavored with feta cheese, olives and oregano, so they were much anticipated by several of our tasters.
We crunched in to find that they did indeed taste like a combination of Greek salad elements, particularly the feta cheese, with a heavy dose of flavoring. Everyone could taste the cheese, but people were mixed on how much the other two pieces of the puzzle were present. Some people could taste a bit of oregano and a hint of olive in the aftertaste; others didn't notice any olive at all. Regardless, just about everyone said the taste was just a like a Greek salad and liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Greek salad, heavy on the feta cheese.
From the package: “feta, olive and oregano flavour” ... “Crunchy rippled chips made with a Greek-inspired seasoning blend.” ... “New! Nouveau! Try it ... you'll love it! Un essai vous convaincra!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road