President's Choice Greek Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips promised to be flavored with feta cheese, olives and oregano, so they were much anticipated by several of our tasters.
We crunched in to find that they did indeed taste like a combination of Greek salad elements, particularly the feta cheese, with a heavy dose of flavoring. Everyone could taste the cheese, but people were mixed on how much the other two pieces of the puzzle were present. Some people could taste a bit of oregano and a hint of olive in the aftertaste; others didn't notice any olive at all. Regardless, just about everyone said the taste was just a like a Greek salad and liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Greek salad, heavy on the feta cheese.
From the package: “feta, olive and oregano flavour” ... “Crunchy rippled chips made with a Greek-inspired seasoning blend.” ... “New! Nouveau! Try it ... you'll love it! Un essai vous convaincra!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baldree's No Frills, Gananoque, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road