President's Choice Greek Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips promised to be flavored with feta cheese, olives and oregano, so they were much anticipated by several of our tasters.
We crunched in to find that they did indeed taste like a combination of Greek salad elements, particularly the feta cheese, with a heavy dose of flavoring. Everyone could taste the cheese, but people were mixed on how much the other two pieces of the puzzle were present. Some people could taste a bit of oregano and a hint of olive in the aftertaste; others didn't notice any olive at all. Regardless, just about everyone said the taste was just a like a Greek salad and liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Greek salad, heavy on the feta cheese.
From the package: “feta, olive and oregano flavour” ... “Crunchy rippled chips made with a Greek-inspired seasoning blend.” ... “New! Nouveau! Try it ... you'll love it! Un essai vous convaincra!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1989 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baldree's No Frills, Gananoque, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road