President's Choice Kettle Cooked Caramelized Onion & Balsamic Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish, with a golden yellow color, somewhat wiggly shapes and many small bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a good crisp crunch and a vinegar taste that was on the mild side, with a hint of sweetness. We shared these with some snackers during a pizza-and-salad meal, and most people liked them a lot, but most said there was little or no vinegar to be tasted, some going so far as to say they were just plain potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar smell. No zing.
From the package: “le Choix du Président Saveur Oignon Caramélisé et Vinaigre Balsamique Cuites à la Marmite”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road