President's Choice Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had some potato skin around the edges and a moderate level of seasoning visible, most of it orange, with some darker spots too.
I crunched in not expecting a whole lot of flavor (since the aroma was not particularly strong) but was surprised to find an explosion of flavor — a different barbecue taste than any others we've tried and quite a delicious one. There was a bit of heat, a lot of sweetness and just a great mix of spices that had me going back to the bag and eating chip after chip after chip. The Baby Back Ribs name seemed quite appropriate, as that was what the taste really reminded me of. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but pretty good sweet barbecue sauce smell.
From the package: “Finger-licking snackin' perfection! These superbly seasoned crunchy rippled chips are a tasty take on the savoury-sweet flavour of barbecued baby back ribs. Made with a touch of honey.” ... “le Choix du Président” ... “á saveur de peties côtes levées au barbecue”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road