Taste test: The contents of this package highly resembled your typical just-add-boiled-water ramen, with a brick of wiggly noodles and even a foil packet of seasoning.
The difference was that the instructions said not to add water at all — boiled or otherwise — and instead just smash apart the noodles, sprinkle on the seasoning and eat. I did just that. It was easy to smash up the noodles within the package. I poured them into a bowl, added the seasoning, and mixed it for a while to even out the seasoning. It wasn't anything like ramen soup, as the noodles were quite crunchy, but it still had a similar taste. The chicken seasoning was fairly spicy. Pretty good. It certainly took less effort than having to boil water, a real time-saver.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Don't boil it, Crunch it!” ... “How To Enjoy: Step 1. Smash Noodles! Step 2. Sprinkle Spices! (anyway you desire) Step 3. Shake and Enjoy!” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road