PotatoFinger Vinegar & Salt
Taste test: This bag contained a good number of fairly large, unbroken potato chips, with a strong yellow color on all chips and a little brown around the edges of some.
A few of the chips were quite large. The chips were crisp with a mild vinegar flavor, certainly noticeable, but not a huge vinegar zing. Our tasters liked these a lot, but considering the mildness of the vinegar flavor, it was a bit odd that the folks at PotatoFinger reversed the usual "salt & vinegar" name to "vinegar & salt."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Medium-strength vinegar zing.
From the package: “PotatoFinger Potato Chips are more than just delicious. They have attitude! They're sassy, fresh and appealing, just like the people who enjoy them. Cooked 'old school' — thin and crispy, but with no hydrogenated oils or transfats — PotatoFinger Potato Chips are a new twist on a classic chip, and a healthier alternative to other snacks. We think they're the best tasting chips around and invite you to discover the distinct flavor, texture and attitude of PotatoFinger Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: PotatoFinger, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road