Taste test: This small bag of chips stood out to us because of its manufacturer's attempt to make it not stand out. Labeled generically as simply "potato chips" on the front, Wachusett Potato Chips did their best to hide their identity in small type on the back. Why would they want to hide their name? We have no idea, as Wachusett makes excellent potato chips.
The chips tasted the same as Wachusett's branded regular potato chips, with a good crispness, fairly low level of salt, and very nice potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong fresh potato smell.
From the package: “Not for resale” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseeds, Canola and/or Corn Oil, and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy at Brown Bag Deli, Rockland, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road