Potato Sticks Classic
Taste test: These potato sticks had a nice golden yellow color, with browning here and there, plus potato skin on the ends of some sticks.
We crunched in to find a nice lightly crunchy feel and lots of rich potato flavor. The bag was only half full, but it still contained quite a lot of potato sticks — and cost just $1 — so it was a pretty good deal.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong salty potato smell.
From the package: “Great Potato Taste” ... “Only 3 Simple Ingredients” ... “Select Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil and Salt” ... “We use select potatoes that give our sticks a rich potato taste and a perfect crunch” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road