Potato Flyers Homestyle Barbeque
Taste test: These potato crisps looked similar to Popchips, with a round shape and wiggly surface, and they had a whole lot of orange-colored seasoning scattered unevenly all over them.
After taking a whiff of the bag, I was expecting a sweet barbecue taste, but when I crunched in, it was really more of a smoky barbecue seasoning. The crunch was nice, as it seemed to be slightly more solid then Popchips. The flavor wasn't bad, but it did taste like a seasoning as opposed to being one of those top-notch barbecue seasonings that makes you think you're actually eating barbecue. The smoky aftertaste was nice.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet and tangy barbecue smell.
From the package: “Baked Delicious Potato Chips” ... “Gluten & Trans Far Free” ... “Welcome aboard! It's a bird, it's a plane.. it's Potato Flyers! Our all natural potato chips are baked with pressure and sent flying though the air saving the day with a crisp, delicious and healthier option. Homestyle Barbeque Potato Flyers are made with wholesome potatoes and our special combination of tomato, spices and a hint of smoky flavor for the taste of a backyard barbeque.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road