Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Royal Butter Flavor
Taste test: This bag was filled about one-third of the way with wide-rippled potato chips that had a light yellow color.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly soft crunch, with a mildly sweetened flavor that was maybe remotely buttery, but not in the way that I like butter. So it was strange. It didn't taste bad, but I think I'd rather just have a regular potato chip than one that tries to be buttery and doesn't really succeed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly buttery, nor like regular potato chips, but not bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato, Palm Oil, Butter Powder, Glucose, Mineral Salt, Yeast Extract”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road