Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Royal Butter Flavor
Taste test: This bag was filled about one-third of the way with wide-rippled potato chips that had a light yellow color.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly soft crunch, with a mildly sweetened flavor that was maybe remotely buttery, but not in the way that I like butter. So it was strange. It didn't taste bad, but I think I'd rather just have a regular potato chip than one that tries to be buttery and doesn't really succeed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly buttery, nor like regular potato chips, but not bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato, Palm Oil, Butter Powder, Glucose, Mineral Salt, Yeast Extract”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road