Taste test: These potato chips had a dull yellow color, with some golden yellow and browned areas, plus lots of skin along the edges. Some of the chips were wiggly.
I crunched in to find that the chips were somewhat crunchy and lightly salted, for a mild potato taste at first. The flavor grew stronger and better as I ate more chips, so in the end I'd say they were pretty good. They did pack lots and lots of chips into the not-particularly-big bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: ok potato smell, but nothing great.
From the package: “Potato chips, salted”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road