Potatischips Gräddfil & Lök
Taste test: These potato chips had generally wiggly shapes, with mostly a yellow color but lots of browning too. There was some skin and other dark areas around the edges of some chips, plus some green seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness, with the level of crunch varying from chip to chip, plus lots of sour cream flavor. I could taste a bit of onion too, but it was the sour cream that really stood out, and it mixed really well with great potato flavor. If you get sour cream and onion chips mostly for the sour cream, this is the one to buy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell with some nice onion too.
From the package: “Potato chips, sour cream and onion flavor”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road