Potatischips Gräddfil & Lök
Taste test: These potato chips had generally wiggly shapes, with mostly a yellow color but lots of browning too. There was some skin and other dark areas around the edges of some chips, plus some green seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness, with the level of crunch varying from chip to chip, plus lots of sour cream flavor. I could taste a bit of onion too, but it was the sour cream that really stood out, and it mixed really well with great potato flavor. If you get sour cream and onion chips mostly for the sour cream, this is the one to buy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell with some nice onion too.
From the package: “Potato chips, sour cream and onion flavor”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (27 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road