Pororo Banana Snack
Taste test: These rice-based snacks looked kind of like very thin cheese puffs, but with a ghostly white color and lots of air holes of various sizes along the surfaces. They didn't have the yellowish color of the pieces pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and an initial flavor that was sweet and vaguely like white chocolate but didn't say "banana" much. But soon after, a definite banana taste arrived, more like banana chips than actual fresh banana. Kind of a strange one, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a vague hint of banana.
From the package: “Made by Mom's Heart” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road