Pororo Banana Snack
Taste test: These rice-based snacks looked kind of like very thin cheese puffs, but with a ghostly white color and lots of air holes of various sizes along the surfaces. They didn't have the yellowish color of the pieces pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and an initial flavor that was sweet and vaguely like white chocolate but didn't say "banana" much. But soon after, a definite banana taste arrived, more like banana chips than actual fresh banana. Kind of a strange one, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a vague hint of banana.
From the package: “Made by Mom's Heart” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road