Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
Taste test: This snack took the same triangular, hollow, pillow-like form as the Grilled Corn and Original versions, which were OK but not particularly strong in the flavor department. Since this promised to be both sweet and spicy, I was figuring on a bolder, more palatable flavor.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch with a slight sweetness that reminded me of kettle corn, transitioning quickly into a mild spicy kick that brought a nice little zing to things. The combination worked really well, just a great mix of the extremes, and vastly better than the previous two Popping Corn flavors. Nice!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild spicy pepper smell.
From the package: “Popping!” ... “Since 1983” ... “Product of South Korea” ... “Keep in a cool and dry place between 18 ~ 22 ®C (64 ~ 72 ° F)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road