PopCorners White Cheddar Popped Corn Chips
Taste test: The triangular chips had the same shape as the Corners from Medora Snacks that we previously tried, with a wiggly, irregular surface, but with a more popcorn-like flavor in this case.
The result was quite good, as these didn't look like popcorn at all, but they really did taste like white cheddar popcorn. Our tasters all liked them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like white cheddar popcorn, on the mild side as far as the cheddar goes.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Gluten free” ... “The new shape of popcorn™” ... “Popcorners are the delicious new snack with the snap of a chip and the same wholesome goodness as popcorn. They're air popped with real corn and all natural ingredients so you can snack smart. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite dips.” ... “Enrichment RDI Claim: 6% Iron; 10% Thiamin; 6% Riboflavin; 6% Niacin; 15 Folate (Folic Acid)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road