PopCorners Twisted Salt Popped Whole Grain Chips
Taste test: These hexagonal chips had very wiggly surfaces and didn't closely resemble the chips pictured on the front of the bag, because in addition to the off-white areas of the surface shown, there were many parts that were various shades of brown.
We crunched in to find a decent crispness and light crunch, with a pretty good taste that was sort of like corn, but different, with a light coating of salt. (The ingredients included Garlic Powder too, but we couldn't really notice any.) It actually wasn't corn at all, but rather sorghum, and our snackers generally liked the taste, though some said this flavor was blander than the other two hexagonal flavors of Popcorners, Memphis BBQ and Sweet Cinnamon.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salty, corn-like smell.
From the package: “The brand that brought you the new shape in popcorn has shaken up the snack aisle once again. Introducing the new shape up whole grain — a sensible snacking solution that is all natural, gluten free, and non-GMO. Now you can snack smart with the crispier crunch of whole grain without worrying about any artificial ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road