PopCorners Twisted Salt Popped Whole Grain Chips
Taste test: These hexagonal chips had very wiggly surfaces and didn't closely resemble the chips pictured on the front of the bag, because in addition to the off-white areas of the surface shown, there were many parts that were various shades of brown.
We crunched in to find a decent crispness and light crunch, with a pretty good taste that was sort of like corn, but different, with a light coating of salt. (The ingredients included Garlic Powder too, but we couldn't really notice any.) It actually wasn't corn at all, but rather sorghum, and our snackers generally liked the taste, though some said this flavor was blander than the other two hexagonal flavors of Popcorners, Memphis BBQ and Sweet Cinnamon.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salty, corn-like smell.
From the package: “The brand that brought you the new shape in popcorn has shaken up the snack aisle once again. Introducing the new shape up whole grain — a sensible snacking solution that is all natural, gluten free, and non-GMO. Now you can snack smart with the crispier crunch of whole grain without worrying about any artificial ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road