PopCorners Sea Salt Popped Corn Chips
Taste test: These triangular chips had a strange wiggly surface (kind of a brain-like texture) with a mix of white and yellow colors.
When I crunched in, I found that most of the chips weren't particularly crisp, but they really did deliver on their promise, as they tasted like salted popcorn (despite looking nothing like popcorn). The was not a whole lot of salt, but there was enough to bring out the taste of the corn. The more chips I ate, the more I was convinced that they really tasted exactly like popcorn.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remotely like popcorn.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Gluten free” ... “The new shape of popcorn™” ... “Popcorners are the delicious new snack with the snap of a chip and the same wholesome goodness as popcorn. They're air popped with real corn and all natural ingredients so you can snack smart. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road