PopCorners Butter Popped Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips sure didn't look anything like popcorn, with their triangular shapes and wiggly surfaces, and they definitely didn't feel anything like popcorn, with a chip-like crunch.
However, every one of our tasters who tried these PopCorners though that they absolutely tasted just like buttered popcorn. People like them a lot and went back to the bag for additional handfuls. We also enjoyed the White Cheddar and Sea Salt flavors from PopCorners.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like slightly burnt popcorn.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Gluten free” ... “The new shape of popcorn™” ... “Popcorners are the delicious new snack with the snap of a chip and the same wholesome goodness as popcorn. They're air popped with real corn and all natural ingredients so you can snack smart. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road