PopCorners Butter Popped Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips sure didn't look anything like popcorn, with their triangular shapes and wiggly surfaces, and they definitely didn't feel anything like popcorn, with a chip-like crunch.
However, every one of our tasters who tried these PopCorners though that they absolutely tasted just like buttered popcorn. People like them a lot and went back to the bag for additional handfuls. We also enjoyed the White Cheddar and Sea Salt flavors from PopCorners.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like slightly burnt popcorn.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Gluten free” ... “The new shape of popcorn™” ... “Popcorners are the delicious new snack with the snap of a chip and the same wholesome goodness as popcorn. They're air popped with real corn and all natural ingredients so you can snack smart. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road