Popcorners Minis Snickerdoodle Drizzle
Taste test: These small trinagular chips had wiggly surfaces with a light yellow color and some cinnamon-looking stuff on it, plus some drizzles of a white frosting on one side.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and mild cinnamon sugar flavor, with some extra sweetness when my tongue encountered the white frosting. There was a lot of sweetness overall, but not overwhelmingly so, and the snickerdoodle flavor was nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, a mix of cinnamon and vanilla.
From the package: “Ever ever fried” ... “Bite-sized popped corn chips” ... “Limited edition!” ... “Cinnamon chips with frosted drizzle” ... “We love snacks, just like everybody else — the crunch, flavor, the fun. But we are not about compromising and being forced to choose between the junky chips that make you feel bad or the alternative chips that taste like cardboard. So we said to ourselves, it's time for something different. Something better.” ... “Our little rebellion born in Liberty, NY”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road