Popcorners Minis Snickerdoodle Drizzle
Taste test: These small trinagular chips had wiggly surfaces with a light yellow color and some cinnamon-looking stuff on it, plus some drizzles of a white frosting on one side.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and mild cinnamon sugar flavor, with some extra sweetness when my tongue encountered the white frosting. There was a lot of sweetness overall, but not overwhelmingly so, and the snickerdoodle flavor was nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, a mix of cinnamon and vanilla.
From the package: “Ever ever fried” ... “Bite-sized popped corn chips” ... “Limited edition!” ... “Cinnamon chips with frosted drizzle” ... “We love snacks, just like everybody else — the crunch, flavor, the fun. But we are not about compromising and being forced to choose between the junky chips that make you feel bad or the alternative chips that taste like cardboard. So we said to ourselves, it's time for something different. Something better.” ... “Our little rebellion born in Liberty, NY”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road