PopCorners Cheesy Jalapeño Popped Corn Chips
Taste test: This version of PopCorners looked very similar to the White Cheddar flavor, with the same wiggly surface and a thin coating of white cheddar powder, though this kind also had just a few spots of green on each piece.
On the first crunch, the flavor was mostly just the white cheddar, as it tasted like white cheddar popcorn with maybe just the slightest bit of hot pepper. The jalapeño got more noticeable in the aftertaste, with a bit of a kick, though it was still fairly mild as jalapeño chips go. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a hint of hot pepper, but not really in a hot way.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Gluten free” ... “The new shape of popcorn™” ... “PopCorners are the delicious new snack with the snap of a chip and the same wholesome goodness as popcorn. They're air popped with real corn and all natural ingredients so you can snack smart. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
- All PopCorners (14 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Corn Chips (227 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road