Popchips Wasabi Rice Chips
Taste test: These round, wiggly, irregularly shaped crisps generally had a fairly sparse coating of green seasoning.
The wasabi flavor was on the mild side, with just a slight kick. When we were careful to grab a chip with a lot of green seasoning on it and apply that part directly to the tongue, there was a decent wasabi hit. The flavor was not so overwhelming that you couldn't taste the underlying chips as well, and the chips tasted more like popcorn than they did like rice chips.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like rice cakes. Little or no wasabi smell.
From the package: “all the flavor. half the fat. think popped!™ lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. so we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you've never tasted before. never fried. never baked. we don't fry it (unhealthy). we don't bake it (undelicious). we take wholesome potatoes, apply heat and pressure (no oil, mind you), and pop! it's a chip. then we season it with the finest ingredients for a snack so tasty, crispy and dip-able, you won't even notice that it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road