Popchips Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These roughly round, irregularly shaped potato crisps (they were not really potato chips as it said on the bag) had a good crunch and a strong sour cream and onion flavor.
The taste and texture were very nice, and our tasters were quite impressed. This bag had only 100 calories worth of Popchips, and several of them were broken into much tinier pieces, so when five people dug into the bag and started snacking, the bag ran out of whole chips very quickly and we were left with just the crumbs on the bottom.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “all the flavor. half the fat. think popped!™ lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. so we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you've never tasted before. never fried. never baked. we don't fry it (unhealthy). we don't bake it (undelicious). we take wholesome potatoes, apply heat and pressure (no oil, mind you), and pop! it's a chip. then we season it with the finest ingredients for a snack so tasty, crispy and dip-able, you won't even notice that it's (we hesitate to say) healthier."
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road