Popchips Sea Salt Corn Chips
Taste test: These wiggly, round chips tasted kind of like salted popcorn, but the sea salt definitely tasted different than regular salt, a pretty good taste.
They had a very light feel to them and didn't seem to be very filling. Not much of a snack if you're really hungry, but a decent taste if you're looking for something very, very light.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like popcorn.
From the package: “all the flavor. half the fat. think popped!™ lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. so we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you've never tasted before. never fried. never baked. we don't fry it (unhealthy). we don't bake it (undelicious). we take wholesome potatoes, apply heat and pressure (no oil, mind you), and pop! it's a chip. then we season it with the finest ingredients for a snack so tasty, crispy and dip-able, you won't even notice that it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road