Popchips Parmesan Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: This version of Popchips was by far the best among the Popchips varieties we tasted.
The nearly round, wiggly potato crisps (not actually chips) tasted exactly like garlic bread, with plenty of tasty seasoning and a nice crisp texture. The flavor was excellent, and our tasters all praised the taste and quickly ate through the whole bag. Really great.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, kind of like toasted garlic
From the package: “all the flavor. half the fat. think popped!™ lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. so we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you've never tasted before. never fried. never baked. we don't fry it (unhealthy). we don't bake it (undelicious). we take wholesome potatoes, apply heat and pressure (no oil, mind you), and pop! it's a chip. then we season it with the finest ingredients for a snack so tasty, crispy and dip-able, you won't even notice that it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road