Popchips Barbeque Potato Chips
Taste test: These round, irregularly shaped potato crisps (not actually chips) had a look similar to many of the soy crisps and other potato crisps, but these were fairly thin and had lots of seasoning powder on them.
Upon biting in, the crunch was impressive for a potato crisp. The barbecue seasoning was tasty and quite strong, with a surprisingly hot aftertaste that had some real kick. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Not like barbecue.
From the package: “all the flavor. half the fat. think popped!™ lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. so we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you've never tasted before. never fried. never baked. we don't fry it (unhealthy). we don't bake it (undelicious). we take wholesome potatoes, apply heat and pressure (no oil, mind you), and pop! it's a chip. then we season it with the finest ingredients for a snack so tasty, crispy and dip-able, you won't even notice that it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road